What is an eMend when it’s at home?
(and isn’t that the perfect pun?)
It is ridiculously easy: describe your interior project or problem area via email / Dropbox / What’s Ap / other and I will send you some ideas & solutions for a set fee of £55 per room.
Each interior, each person, each project is very different, so each advice sheet will be tailored to your needs and your style.
There are no rules, rights or wrongs; the images don’t have to be very good and you can ask me absolutely anything.
This service is for you if:
1. You have a small project that doesn’t warrant an interior designer.
2. You want some idea generation or product sourcing without any face-to-face pressure.
3. You want to achieve a low or no budget makeover.
4. You want to try to use your own possessions and / or up-cycled ideas.
5. You would like my advice but aren’t local enough for an onsite visit.
6. You kind of know what you want but are overwhelmed by the possibilities & need a little nudge in the right direction.
7. Interior designers frighten the pants off you (and your chequebook).
8. You’re a Hermit (that would be me!).
All eMend clients automatically receive the free eBook:
Interior Design Fundamentals.
‘I’d really like some help trying to put together my sitting room.
The background to this is that we’ve been renovating our Victorian terrace in a North Yorkshire village for a couple of years. It’s been a long slog (…) along the way I’ve run out of energy, vision and money! Added to this, in my search for a solution, I’ve looked at so much stuff on the internet and in magazines I don’t even know what I like any more or what is really me rather than just fashionable. I’ve lost faith in my ability to make decisions about decor or style.
I came across your website and I liked that your portfolio contained what looked like real, liveable rooms and that you are an advocate of utilising what you have. I have loads of stuff collected over many years – most of which lacks any kind of cohesion or distinct style – and I need to find a way to bring it together almost on a shoestring. None of it has any value. I seem attracted to shabby ( and not very chic) junk!! I’m happy to paint furniture and can sew simple things.
I made a terrible, expensive, mistake in choosing the wall colour for the room but I’m stuck with …..’
Amanda gave me a full description of her problem, answered a few questions for me, then sent some images of her interior and also of interiors that she was drawn to. I gave her solutions and pointers in a 20 page report, including images.
Amanda’s Feedback (Thank you Amanda!):
eMend – tailored remote consultation:
£55 per room